1. Love makes your world go round….and square, rectangle and what not! It’s like watching the stars descend and kiss your feet goodnight…every night 🙂
2. Have you ever said “I Love you” and meant it? In case you haven’t, please do! It will make you the happiest person on this planet.
3. I am nowadays training to be that perfect homemaker. I can now wash bedsheets and jeans on my own, without a washing machine that is. Quite an acheivement for daddy’s little girl na? 😀
4. It feels liberating when I pay my own bills. Pay through those vouchers when we go to eat out. And buying those flight tickets back home- first time with my own money. I remember everytime I deceided lastminute to go back home when all the flights were dangeously overpriced and all I needed to do was to call up dad and start crying :P. Did you ever watch that Mastercard ad?
5. I have this huge crush on Shashi Tharoor. Probably the second longest one. And I am just completely in aw of him. Wonder what made him marry a garishly decorated woman like her 😦 I am jealous! Also, I am yet to finish his article in Deccan Chronicle this week. My bad luck 😦
6. I have discovered almost all good loooking eateries in and around Madhapur. I promise myself everyweek that I won’t have so much outside food next weekend, but then again friday night comes and I crave for Chinese. That reminds me. I have discovered this amazing small bengali food joint near that Madhapur petrol bunk called “Tumpa”. Seriously! it’s awesome and so cool on your pockets. so any bong out there (in and around Madhapur/ Jubilee Hills) who is missing home food and ont want to spend so much on that overhyped “Calcutta Cabin” can surely go there. It’s alsmot like a Dada Boudi’s hotel. And you will be amazed to see the amount of bengalis out here only in Madhapur. Every time I walk down my lane I can hear somebody or the other blabbering his/her way to glory in probbaly the sweetest language on the planet (ok! I will consider Urdu and am yet to learn French so….)
7. I think I am just in awe of someone. That one guy who discusses and gives me random gyan about India’s foreign policy. Can educate me big time on India’s defense policy. The one with whom I can share my views about Atish Taseer’s that ‘now’ much talked about article. And how he makes a point that Taseer, with all due repect, doesn’t make any new point..academically speaking. And then we discuss why is this one special…may be because of that politically overhyped parentage…and the real pain that Taseer faced. You see! I think you are just plain and simple “awesome”. Be my friend. Always 🙂